MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Sandy Hook conspiracy discussion

View Single Post

Old 01-17-2013, 04:57 AM   #75 (permalink)
Budhisten

Budhisten Is Future HOF MaterialBudhisten Is Future HOF MaterialBudhisten Is Future HOF MaterialBudhisten Is Future HOF MaterialBudhisten Is Future HOF MaterialBudhisten Is Future HOF MaterialBudhisten Is Future HOF MaterialBudhisten Is Future HOF MaterialBudhisten Is Future HOF MaterialBudhisten Is Future HOF MaterialBudhisten Is Future HOF Material
I'd be very interested to hear where people who agree with conspiracy theories live and see if there is a geographic inclination. And wether or not that could be tied to people not trusting their government. And then see how those countries rate for political corruption.

I just find these beliefs interesting - I don't believe them AT ALL but it's still interesting what drives people to do so.

And IF the government would fake such a thing, why would they make it such an amateurish effort as some people claim? Does the government doing these things want to be caught? And why?

Conspiracy-ception

MMAForum - Please follow, like and download our app!
Budhisten is offline   Reply With Quote