MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - ***OFFICIAL*** Vitor Belfort vs. Michael Bisping thread

View Single Post

Old 01-17-2013, 09:29 AM   #73 (permalink)
Canadian Psycho
You're Welcome.

Canadian Psycho Is Future HOF MaterialCanadian Psycho Is Future HOF MaterialCanadian Psycho Is Future HOF MaterialCanadian Psycho Is Future HOF MaterialCanadian Psycho Is Future HOF MaterialCanadian Psycho Is Future HOF MaterialCanadian Psycho Is Future HOF MaterialCanadian Psycho Is Future HOF MaterialCanadian Psycho Is Future HOF MaterialCanadian Psycho Is Future HOF MaterialCanadian Psycho Is Future HOF Material
Quote:
Originally Posted by hellholming View Post
Mike has never been subbed, I guess that's one reason. And his wrestling didn't look all that bad against Sonnen.
Except in the third round, where Sonnen actually turned it up a notch and embarrassed Mike on the ground. I also don't call that wrestling. I call it take down defence, which Bisping is good at, I admit.

Anthony Johnson is a much bigger, better wrestler than Michael Bisping. And we all saw how that ended. People are counting way too much on Mike's wrestling capabilities, which are beginner level.

When Sonnen outwrestled and finished Stann, it was 'my grandmother could take Stann down'. When Bisping does it, and barely squeaks out a decision victory, it's a whole different ballgame and now he's ready to defeat the likes of Vitor Belfort and clash with Anderson Silva. Total nonsense.
Canadian Psycho is offline   Reply With Quote