Mixed Martial Arts Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hello all - Which gym

2K views 16 replies 6 participants last post by  Killz 
#1 ·
If you had the choice to move to a town (without a car) for the sole purpose of what gym you will go to. Which would it be? (Lets just say you have the option of moving next door to the gym)

I'm talking ANY and I mean ANY gym.. not limited to your city/state.. ANY STATE! Thanks

#2 ·
For mma? Or a pure art?

Mma-tristar love the city and can't beat the training. Jackson's a close second.

Bjj- Marcelos I don't need to explain that.

Striking- probably kings mma or golden glory. I wouldn't be able to live in Thailand so that takes a lot out.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S3

#4 ·
Yeah, mma gym not pure art form.

And eh, Jacksons would be a good choice other then the weather sucks in Albuquerque.. Take into account weather public transit etc.. Lets say you run alot and spend 70% of your time outside.. Which would you choose?

tristar.. eh montreal is FREEZING so that's not an option.

anyone know which fighters train at the coconut creek ATT gym specifically?

AKA would also be high on the list if it wasn't for prices.. if I am not mistaken it's like 500 a month to train there. anyone know if that's true or not?

#5 ·
So wait are we trying to actually become a champion and get better? Or are we picking for the weather and the place? Montreal is an amazing city, you do not need to own a car to live there.

#11 · (Edited by Moderator)
Oh you live down there? Is everything close together? Walking distance or is it spread out in those 2 exact areas.

Hold on, is this a hypothetical question or are you actually wanting to move near a gym?

You asked it like it was a bit of fun but then shot down Tristar when life mentioned it.
I dunno. what do you think? :dunno:

#12 ·
Please don't double post. Use the edit button.

If we're only considering weather Hawaii. So BJ Penn's place. Won't get cardio but hey great weather and you can walk.

#15 ·
Wtf is this? I don't know if this is some kind of game or advice this guy is too much.

First you ask where I would move then shoot down the two best gyms because of weather. I choose on your criteria and you tell me I'm wrong...how can I be wrong on where I would go?

It sounds like you have a list of what you want to hear and no one has said them...

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.