MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Sandy Hook conspiracy discussion

View Single Post

Old 01-17-2013, 01:20 PM   #93 (permalink)
PheelGoodInc
Heavyweight

PheelGoodInc Is Beyond A Rankings SystemPheelGoodInc Is Beyond A Rankings SystemPheelGoodInc Is Beyond A Rankings SystemPheelGoodInc Is Beyond A Rankings SystemPheelGoodInc Is Beyond A Rankings SystemPheelGoodInc Is Beyond A Rankings SystemPheelGoodInc Is Beyond A Rankings SystemPheelGoodInc Is Beyond A Rankings SystemPheelGoodInc Is Beyond A Rankings SystemPheelGoodInc Is Beyond A Rankings SystemPheelGoodInc Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by Soojooko View Post
I never said anything about missiles. And you dont think they owe it to the American people to show them how their centre of defence was brutally attacked by lunatics?

You say "they dont give a shit about it". How can you say that?! Somebody flew a fecking plane into the pentagon and you dont consider it important to show people what happened? Since when is evidence not required anymore? Is that enough for you; their word for it?

To say video was not prevalent in 2001? Come on now brother. I know you are an intelligent guy. this is the PENTAGON we are talking about, not some arbitrary building. They've have thousands of cameras around that building for at least 30 years.

Im not asking you to agree with anything. But please, dont dismiss this as odd. Why are you so willing to follow the line with no proper evidence. The kind of evidence that would hold up in court. The kind of evidence you and I both know exists. Give me one good reason why they would not show the american people footage of one of the worst atrocities in their modern history? I really don't know the answer.
I realized I ranted a bit. How about this...

Lets say the pentagon is scared to release actual video of the plane hitting it. What does that mean?

http://youtu.be/d5cUuRoQmMQ
PheelGoodInc is offline   Reply With Quote