MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Sandy Hook conspiracy discussion

View Single Post

Old 01-17-2013, 01:29 PM   #94 (permalink)
Soojooko
of Nazareth

Soojooko Is Future HOF MaterialSoojooko Is Future HOF MaterialSoojooko Is Future HOF MaterialSoojooko Is Future HOF MaterialSoojooko Is Future HOF MaterialSoojooko Is Future HOF MaterialSoojooko Is Future HOF MaterialSoojooko Is Future HOF MaterialSoojooko Is Future HOF MaterialSoojooko Is Future HOF MaterialSoojooko Is Future HOF Material
Quote:
Originally Posted by PheelGoodInc View Post
I realized I ranted a bit. How about this...

Lets say the pentagon is scared to release actual video of the plane hitting it. What does that mean?
That's possible. Why they would be scared though, I cant figure. If anything, they would have used the footage to help gain the momentum needed to gain support for the war. Look at the impact of the world trade centre footage. It was a difficult thing to stomach. The footage of that was almost totally responsible for getting the people to agree to war.

To be honest, Ive no idea why they wont show the footage. Ive heard the missile theory. Ive also heard the remote control plane theory. It all sounds like total horse shit and that includes the government policy of hiding the footage they obviously own.
Soojooko is online now   Reply With Quote