MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Sandy Hook conspiracy discussion

View Single Post

Old 01-18-2013, 05:28 AM   #105 (permalink)
PheelGoodInc
Heavyweight

PheelGoodInc Is Beyond A Rankings SystemPheelGoodInc Is Beyond A Rankings SystemPheelGoodInc Is Beyond A Rankings SystemPheelGoodInc Is Beyond A Rankings SystemPheelGoodInc Is Beyond A Rankings SystemPheelGoodInc Is Beyond A Rankings SystemPheelGoodInc Is Beyond A Rankings SystemPheelGoodInc Is Beyond A Rankings SystemPheelGoodInc Is Beyond A Rankings SystemPheelGoodInc Is Beyond A Rankings SystemPheelGoodInc Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by Liddellianenko View Post
Great comparison ... the government, a public known body with KNOWN representatives tells shady stories, and we raise suspicions ... because this is the OFFICIAL VERSION and it doesn't fit, so of course we suspect the government.
Yet you turn a blind eye when the people who created all these bullshit theories in the first place are caught faking pictures, videos, and reports to fir their agenda. Lets be clear, the ACCUSATIONS against the government are SPECULATIONS. Not proof. There is proof the conspiracy theorist have lied and deceived FAR more than the government. But hey, when you can make shit up to fit your agenda, just accuse the deceivers of being part of the government in the first place. Apparently that makes sense to you.

Quote:
To you this is the same as JOE RANDOM on the internet claiming to be a truther, without any proof of his credentials and motives whatsoever, and this discredits the entire movement? And we are "paranoid" to question this ridiculous dismissal of all proof on your part based on some random BS some random guy said? This is comparable to the PRESIDENT who we all know well saying something?

And you say I am the irrational one?
Yes. The fact you dismiss your own sides lies as a government cover up is not even worth discussing. It proves just how closed your mind actually is.

Quote:
Tell you what, I never revealed who I am did I? George W Bush actually, pleased to meet you. Yes, I sanctioned 9/11, it was all a good laugh, so you can stop arguing now. You're doubting me you say? WHAT ARE YOU PARANOID?
Thanks for proving my point.

Quote:
Small inconsistencies? The ENTIRE AFGHAN WAR was based on a "confession" tape of a random arab-ish guy that looks NOTHING LIKE OSAMA BIN LADEN (Exhibit E):

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/im...laden01_04.jpg

An extremely grainy tape (unlike his very clear normal tapes) not released or broadcast on the usual arab stations as he normally did, but miraculously "found" in some random bunker by troops. And taken off the air in the US within days and never shown again, when people questioned it.

And this is a small inconsistency? An entire "war on terror" based on the most flimsy piece of doctored evidence in history?
Not even close. Had you done the proper research, you would release there was far more than a tape to credit Al Qaeda with 9/11. Financial transactions, phone calls, paper trails, you name it. But of course, that must of all been faked too!

FYI here's a still frame from your video, compared to three other completely accepted pictures of Osama.

Also, let me get this straight. The United States Government, who just killed 3,000 of their own citizens in one of the biggest coverups in the history of the world, couldn't find a better "look a like" to make a video had they wanted to? I swear the common sense is just sucked out of 9/11 deniers sometimes.

Quote:
Why argue indeed? The pentagon sidestory is almost inconsequential in the big picture. Who cares, because the big picture in 9/11 is that is how do we know it was "Al Qaeda" and Osama that did this, launching a trillion dollar war?
Exactly. There is proof far beyond a reasonable doubt that the official story is what actually happened. There's no point in arguing these small inconsistencies when nothing else in the big picture adds up the the 9/11 deniers accusations.

Quote:
I'm not arguing whether Osama was a terrorist or that there isn't real terrorism in the world and the middle east, but there is no proof that something this large was his doing when he NEVER REALLY CLAIMED CREDIT FOR IT.
Yes, he did on video. Just like with the claim that the pentagon video being released would "clear things up", the 9/11 deniers call the video fake. A crystal clear video of a plane flying into the pentagon would do nothing when your mind is so closed you refuse to believe your own eyes. You know it's a sad day when a video confession can't even be taken as proof by a 9/11 denier.

Quote:
Heck, why don't you explain why his "body" was NEVER SHOWN when he was "killed" (p.s. he died long before in Tora Bora, but that wouldn't have helped fuel the war now would it?). Dumped into the ocean without showing a single person, how very convenient. Showing respect to the terrorist? Why not show the same respect to Saddam then?
Why show it? What would that have achieved? So 9/11 deniers could claim the photo was faked? As much as I dislike Obama, I think the US handled the situation perfectly. They refused to give a burial site which would be praised by his extremist followers.

Saddam was captured alive and tried by his own people for his crimes against them. It was a completely different mission than Osama. I swear some people just regurgitate shit they read online without even using their heads. Yet they're the "open minded" ones.

Quote:
Another "small inconsistency" to you I'm sure. Just ignore it and pick some random red herring in my argument and attack that as usual, much better.
Thats all 9/11 deniers have. They have no proof. They have no usable theory which even makes sense. If the US wanted a war against Afghanistan and Iraq, they could have easily justified it without 9/11... Like they did with Iraq before.

Quote:
Why indeed? Very disconcerting, considering his background in law enforcement as I remember him discussing at some point in the past? Correct me if I'm wrong PheelGood. Maybe it's the training, the whole "us vs them", don't question orders thing, dunno. Maybe he's just that convinced. Whatever.
Yes, I am active in Law Enforcement. This is why I find it hilarious that the Sandy Hook first responders must have been "in on it" too. Look up the Christmas Even Knollcrest murders in Covina, Ca. I was one of the first on scene there. I guess I could have been part of a conspiracy as well.

Also, there is no us vs them. I am a huge advocate of community policing. I get along with 85% of the people I deal with... even a lot of criminals. The problem is over the years I've been trained to use my common sense and logic in situations. That common sense and logic has shaped my political opinions. If you think there's a supervisor on every call giving us orders we blindly follow, you have no idea what law enforcement really does. But hey, conspiracy theorist are much more knowledgeable than everyone about everything. Why don't you explain to me what I do so I can understand how closed minded I am?

Team PheelGood Fantasy Fight League

Jon Jones / Mark Hunt / Cub Swanson / Dustin Poirier / Darrell Montague
PheelGoodInc is offline   Reply With Quote