MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Sandy Hook conspiracy discussion

View Single Post

Old 01-18-2013, 05:59 AM   #108 (permalink)
Liddellianenko
KO artist

Liddellianenko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLiddellianenko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLiddellianenko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLiddellianenko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLiddellianenko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLiddellianenko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLiddellianenko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLiddellianenko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLiddellianenko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLiddellianenko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLiddellianenko Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by PheelGoodInc View Post
No. I'm saying the evidence doesn't exist. Try to keep up. Had the evidence actually existed, it would be pointless to show people like yourself because they will always claim coverup to anything that proves them wrong. Therefore you quest for more "evidence" is a moot point, because any evidence provided will not be seen as "real".
You're saying Osama's body never existed? The never took any pictures of his body, let alone videos before dumping him in the ocean? I don't get what you're trying to say, obviously if they killed him there would have been evidence. These soldiers apparently had cameras on their helmets remember? Not to mention plenty of time afterwards to shoot a few clicks even if they didn't.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PheelGoodInc View Post
Again, you lack of research on the subject deceives you. Thanks again for proving my point.

The pictures 9/11 deniers like to post are from the low quality, 4fps video which was distorted and appears to make him look fat. Once the higher resolution video was released during the Moussaoui trial it was much easier to see how he really looked.

And yes, my still frame was in your video.

Match the times.

ZOMNG THE GOVERNMENT DID IT!!!!!
Close, but no cigar. The frames and positions match, but the exact facial expression or facial details do not. Can you link me to this high res video that no one seems to have?
Liddellianenko is offline   Reply With Quote