MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Sandy Hook conspiracy discussion

View Single Post

Old 01-18-2013, 06:18 AM   #109 (permalink)
PheelGoodInc
Heavyweight

PheelGoodInc Is Beyond A Rankings SystemPheelGoodInc Is Beyond A Rankings SystemPheelGoodInc Is Beyond A Rankings SystemPheelGoodInc Is Beyond A Rankings SystemPheelGoodInc Is Beyond A Rankings SystemPheelGoodInc Is Beyond A Rankings SystemPheelGoodInc Is Beyond A Rankings SystemPheelGoodInc Is Beyond A Rankings SystemPheelGoodInc Is Beyond A Rankings SystemPheelGoodInc Is Beyond A Rankings SystemPheelGoodInc Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by Liddellianenko View Post
You're saying Osama's body never existed? The never took any pictures of his body, let alone videos before dumping him in the ocean? I don't get what you're trying to say, obviously if they killed him there would have been evidence. These soldiers apparently had cameras on their helmets remember? Not to mention plenty of time afterwards to shoot a few clicks even if they didn't.
So according to you, the soldiers are lying as well?

Yes, obviously Osama's body existed. I'm saying that evidence wasn't released because they didn't want to glorify him, the same reason why they didn't give him a burial site.

You are missing my point by a long shot. Had the released HD video and photo's, people like you would claim them to be fake. So why are you even asking for them at all?

Quote:
Close, but no cigar. The frames and positions match, but the exact facial expression or facial details do not. Can you link me to this high res video that no one seems to have?
Too funny. The low quality frame doesn't match the high quality frame. Shocker.

http://www.vaed.uscourts.gov/notable...F00007DVD.html

The actual video seems to not be linked. It was uploaded by several others though. Let me guess, the video was faked too!

http://www.911myths.com/index.php/Confession_video

Scroll to to the bottom where it says "Confession" video. Stop the video at 43 seconds. Exactly match. While you're at it, read the rest of the article and all the other crystal clear proof he was behind 9/11.

Team PheelGood Fantasy Fight League

Jon Jones / Mark Hunt / Cub Swanson / Dustin Poirier / Darrell Montague
PheelGoodInc is offline   Reply With Quote