MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Sandy Hook conspiracy discussion

View Single Post

Old 01-18-2013, 06:37 AM   #112 (permalink)
Soojooko
of Nazareth

Soojooko Is Future HOF MaterialSoojooko Is Future HOF MaterialSoojooko Is Future HOF MaterialSoojooko Is Future HOF MaterialSoojooko Is Future HOF MaterialSoojooko Is Future HOF MaterialSoojooko Is Future HOF MaterialSoojooko Is Future HOF MaterialSoojooko Is Future HOF MaterialSoojooko Is Future HOF MaterialSoojooko Is Future HOF Material
Quote:
Originally Posted by PheelGoodInc View Post
Yes, obviously Osama's body existed. I'm saying that evidence wasn't released because they didn't want to glorify him, the same reason why they didn't give him a burial site.
Again, like the pentagon plane, I find this suspicious.

This mother-fecker was the dude who attacked your country. Was responsible for killing thousands of people. There had been so much focus on him. Videos. Audio. etc.

They owe it to the people to show this twats body. It's not for them to hide something like that for whatever reason. Sure they didn't want to glorify him in the eyes of his own people... but what about the american people? I'm sure the vast majority would have wanted to see the cocksuckers dead body. It would have given them some closure.

I really tire of all this secrecy, from organizations who are *supposed* to be there to serve the people.
Soojooko is offline   Reply With Quote