MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Sandy Hook conspiracy discussion

View Single Post

Old 01-18-2013, 08:12 AM   #114 (permalink)
Dr Gonzo
Number 1 Nerf-Herder

Dr Gonzo Is A BallerDr Gonzo Is A BallerDr Gonzo Is A BallerDr Gonzo Is A BallerDr Gonzo Is A BallerDr Gonzo Is A BallerDr Gonzo Is A BallerDr Gonzo Is A BallerDr Gonzo Is A BallerDr Gonzo Is A BallerDr Gonzo Is A Baller
Quote:
Originally Posted by Liddellianenko View Post
They've been lying for a while now bro.

They lied about the bailouts, the economy, 9/11, osama, the "nukes" in Iraq etc. etc. Heck it even gets into food, health, family life ... it goes pretty deep if you believe it.

It's all about power. This particular lie is for taking away guns as warned by the guys who founded America and began this short and soon to end age of freedom.

"A free people ought not only to be armed and disciplined, but they should have sufficient arms and ammunition to maintain a status of independence from any who might attempt to abuse them, which would include their own government."

http://en.wikiquote.org/wiki/George_Washington

The goal is the usual, domination, manipulation, empowering a few while impoverishing the rest... stuff that has happened throughout history, and it's coming knocking again. Governments getting too big, too powerful, too corrupt and too selfish.

I would suggest look up videos and articles on independent media about these things I mentioned and go from there. Be discerning though and check facts yourselves from links, history etc., there can be lies in independent media or the internet just as there can be truth. And above all stay calm and respectful instead of getting angry, arrogant or ranting about it, because that just pins you as a looney. If you have questions about these things, talk to people you love about them and show them the evidence ... they may think you're nuts at first, but a lot of times they'll come around when they see how blatant it can get.

The point is to keep alert and from being fooled by propaganda, because it probably won't stop here. And just live a better life.
Don't worry dude, I've been researching this shit for years. Since the first Zeitgiest Movie came out. And had an interest since Michael Moore did the 9/11 movie. I know where to find my info.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roflcopter View Post
Is it a coincidence that elite Ivy League college grads have become president.

No not really.

Also freemasonry hasn't been notable in a century and I have no idea why people keep talking about this bullshit along with the Illuminati which is apparently a devil worshipping secret group that invites rappers into their ranks of the mos powerful people in the country...yeah.
Dude, I'm glad your mind is open and I'm glad you've spoke your mind in this subject because, to be honest, I thought me, Sooj and Liddellianenkno would be on our own here. But theres SOOOOOOOOO much mis-information out there in regards to Freemasonary and especially The Illuminati. I'm not 100% on the fact that its specifically the Illuminati that are causing all this shit but the things you mentioned about the Illuminati are all bs. From the the research I've undertaken, The Bavarian Illuminati was founded in 1776 and disembanded about 30 years later. It is common fact that they inflitrated Freemasonary. Not just in Germany but in the US and the rest of Europe. Now, The illuminati was indeed disembanded in around 1800, but only in Bavaria. By that point, they had already spread around Freemasonary in Europe and the U.S. They addopted the symbols of Freemasonary and was the main benefactor and cause of the French Revelotiuon. Funding both sides.

Then what happened? Did they just decide, you know what, we've had enough of this power and money, I think we'll just stop now. Its been fun. I don't know.

But I'd like to finish with a quote from GEORGE WASHINGTON himself.

Quote:
"It is not my intention to doubt that the doctrine of the Illuminati and the principles of Jacobinism had not spread in the United States. On the contrary, no one is more satisfied of this fact than I am.
The idea that I meant to convey, was, that I did not believe that the Lodges of Free Masons in _this_ Country had, as Societies, endeavoured to propagate the diabolical tenets of the first, or pernicious principles of the latter (if they are susceptible of separation). That Individuals of them may have done it, or that the founder, or instrument employed to found, the Democratic Societies in the United States, may have had these objects; and actually had a separation of the People from their Government in view, is too evident to be questioned."

I used to be Tyson Fury but now I'm not.
Dr Gonzo is offline   Reply With Quote