MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - ***OFFICIAL*** Vitor Belfort vs. Michael Bisping thread

View Single Post

Old 01-18-2013, 09:58 AM   #93 (permalink)
OU
BOOMER SOONER

OU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyson Fury View Post
I would say that both fighters are generally rated pretty fairly by the majority. The only time this isn't evident is when a 'hater' completely and utterly underrates a fighter due to their blind hatred.
I'm an admitted Bisping hater but he provides plenty for me to work with. He has lost all his biggest fights of his career. He is one of the biggest douchebags in MMA on par with Koscheck and Barnett. Except Barnett is a special kind of scum that has cheated in his biggest moments.
But to be fair, Bisping is often times facing some of my favorite all time fighters in his biggest fights. I love Hendo and Wanderlei. I hate Chael Sonnen and actually rooted for Mike in that fight. That fight and the Rashad Evans fight. I hate both those guys more then I hate Bisping. Except Rashad isn't as bad as he was back then so I guess they are pretty equal now.
OU is offline   Reply With Quote