MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - ***OFFICIAL*** Vitor Belfort vs. Michael Bisping thread

View Single Post

Old 01-18-2013, 11:21 AM   #121 (permalink)
Dr Gonzo
Number 1 Nerf-Herder

Dr Gonzo Is A BallerDr Gonzo Is A BallerDr Gonzo Is A BallerDr Gonzo Is A BallerDr Gonzo Is A BallerDr Gonzo Is A BallerDr Gonzo Is A BallerDr Gonzo Is A BallerDr Gonzo Is A BallerDr Gonzo Is A BallerDr Gonzo Is A Baller
Quote:
Originally Posted by HitOrGetHit View Post
Your idea of a biggest win is different than mine. I consider the best fighter a person has beaten as their best win. Franklin, Rumble, a KO of a prime Wanderlei Silva in under 1 minute. Destroying someone like Tank back in the day who was huge compared to Vitor. Gilbert Yvel, Akiyama.

These are all better wins than what you are giving.

Sent from my iPhone using Verticalsports.com App
This would also be my view as a fighters best win. Especially when their 'championship fight' came in the NHB era. I have to say though, I disagree that 1998 was when Wanderlei was in his prime. I refer to my last post on this thread, in that I just think people have different views when it comes to a fighters biggest win. To be honest, it seems the both of you are using fights from the NHB era to justify your own points. The whole MMA game, from rule sets to quality of fighters has since changed dramatically, so I really don't think using these examples holds much water.

That being said. Franklin is Vitors biggest win.

I used to be Tyson Fury but now I'm not.
Dr Gonzo is offline   Reply With Quote