MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Sandy Hook conspiracy discussion

View Single Post

Old 01-18-2013, 11:41 AM   #119 (permalink)
GrappleRetarded
Banned

GrappleRetarded Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatGrappleRetarded Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatGrappleRetarded Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatGrappleRetarded Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatGrappleRetarded Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatGrappleRetarded Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatGrappleRetarded Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatGrappleRetarded Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatGrappleRetarded Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatGrappleRetarded Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatGrappleRetarded Is A Pound 4 Pound Great
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyson Fury View Post
Oh I'm open enough to listen to his opinions too. Anything really. I view the reptillian thing in the same view as all the other religions. I can't say for sure its bullshit. I just think it probably is. That being said, its really interesting hearing and reading about this stuff. I haven't heard anything in terms of evidence that supports the reptilian theory. And I have been trying. When compared to indoctrination, Illuminati etc there just seems to be no basis for his argument at all. Except maybe a few dodgy interviews with some shaman from Africa. Not exactly a quote from a President of the United States for example? If you see my post, the one before you posted the pic.
Yea, agreed. It does actually seem like Icke is trying to crate his own Reptilian religion, and he hasn't really got a single shred of evidence to support his theory. I think the closet thing that seemed to hint at some correlation between reptilians and humans was the "Reptilian Complex" he talks about:

Quote:
The reptilian complex, also known as the R-complex or "reptilian brain" was the name MacLean gave to the basal ganglia, structures derived from the floor of the forebrain during development. The term derives from the fact that comparative neuroanatomists once believed that the forebrains of reptiles and birds were dominated by these structures. MacLean proposed that the reptilian complex was responsible for species typical instinctual behaviors involved in aggression, dominance, territoriality, and ritual displays.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Triune_brain

I also do some times find myself questioning how men like Jimmy Saville are actually the same species as you and me, and other psychopaths, socio paths etc. I can't actually wrap my head around some of the acts that these people commit. Abusing and raping mentally ill children in hospital, I mean I just have no words to describe that what so ever. How are these people real?
GrappleRetarded is offline   Reply With Quote