MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Sandy Hook conspiracy discussion

View Single Post

Old 01-18-2013, 12:50 PM   #121 (permalink)
GrappleRetarded
Banned

GrappleRetarded Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatGrappleRetarded Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatGrappleRetarded Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatGrappleRetarded Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatGrappleRetarded Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatGrappleRetarded Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatGrappleRetarded Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatGrappleRetarded Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatGrappleRetarded Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatGrappleRetarded Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatGrappleRetarded Is A Pound 4 Pound Great
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyson Fury View Post
Hmm, good point. I think maybe for years it was more difficult to share this kind of info with the masses. Now with the interent etc, tis all more out in the open. Which is quite chilling when you think about it. This kind of 'activity' has been going on since the dawn of mankind, its just people in general haven't know about it. I actually feel sick talking about it. Have to stop.
Yea, thinking about stuff like that makes me feel physically sick.

The internet really is a revolutionary tool that allows us to interact and communicate with each other from around the world and share vital information with just a few clicks of a button. The internet is such a great tool for us to communicate, but such a frightening one for the government (hence their desperate efforts to lock it down and have it under their full control - SOPA - just like how they want every thing else under their control).
GrappleRetarded is offline   Reply With Quote