MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - ***OFFICIAL*** Vitor Belfort vs. Michael Bisping thread

View Single Post

Old 01-18-2013, 01:34 PM   #127 (permalink)
HitOrGetHit
WEC For Life

HitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the system
Quote:
Originally Posted by gazh View Post
Rich Franklin
Anthony Johnson
Wanderlei Silva
Tank Abbott
Gilbert Yvel
Yoshihiro Akiyama

VS

Brian Stann
Chris Leben
Denis Kang
Jason Miller
Jorge Rivera
Yoshihiro Akiyama

Hitorgethit, this is not directed at you per say but, generally people say Bispings wins are unimpressive, to be honest comparing the caliber in these lists i don't think the quality is too far apart, i would probably agree Vitor edges it, but people shit on Bispings record to often.

Stann is a solid win by most peoples estimations. Leben's solid but his respect was stolen by Bisping - before that fight he was classed as a respected power puncher now he's considered a joke. Denis Kang came over to the UFC with alot of hype - as did Jason Miller, and the Rivera/Akiyama are decent wins.
Yeah and I wasn't trying to put down Bisping. I was originally replying to Killz pointing out that Vitor wasn't knocking off the top fighters, so I just said neither is Bisping really. I think Bisping has some solid wins tbh.

Sent from my iPhone using Verticalsports.com App

The 2014 Hit Squad (FFL)
Eddie Alvarez - Junior Dos Santos - Patricio Freire - Jessica Eye - Pat Curran
HitOrGetHit is offline   Reply With Quote