MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What Are You Doing Right Now!!!?

View Single Post

Old 01-18-2013, 03:27 PM   #26294 (permalink)
OU
BOOMER SOONER
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

OU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheLyotoLegion View Post
Barnett hit you with his sweaty flu infected towel?

Details please.
Yeah I posted it on here somewhere. I was in the front row at the Strikeforce fights in Oklahoma City. Every fighter had to walk directly infront of me when they left the cage. I was at the end of the row and after each fight a bunch of kids and crazy fans(mostly Brazilians around me) would pile into the isle and harass the fighters for pictures, hats or anything they could get their hands on. So a little kid says, "gimme your towel! gimme your towel". Next thing I know this towel flies over the kids head and smacks me right in the face! I hand the towel to the kid it was intended for but it's too late. Josh Barnett who had been battling the flu had already infected me with his biological warfare.