MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Chris Weidman on Michael Bisping: I think Anderson would kill him.

View Single Post

Old 01-18-2013, 08:51 PM   #1 (permalink)
LL
Rough Sex and Banana Pudding

LL Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLL Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLL Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLL Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLL Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLL Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLL Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLL Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLL Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLL Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLL Is Beyond A Rankings System
Chris Weidman on Michael Bisping: I think Anderson would kill him.

Quote:
"Belfort is very strong and has great knockout power. Bisping has a chance, depending on how far the fight goes. In the first two rounds he can be knocked out by Belfort, but if the fight goes over the first two rounds I think Bisping can take the points. I do not think [Bisping and I] will fight (laughs). I think Anderson would kill him. Bisping has a chance against anyone and can stop any fighter, but Anderson is just 'the guy'." - Chris Weidman via Tatame

Top ranked UFC middleweight Chris Weidman breaks down the main event bout for UFC on FX 7 between Vitor Belfort and Michael Bisping.

With a shot at the title on the line for Bisping, tensions have been high as both fighters nearly came to blows yesterday during a pre-fight press conference for the event.

Today at the weight-ins, once again, tensions ran high, but both fighters kept their distance and while shouting at each other.

Bisping brings into the fight an impressive 5-1 record in his past six bouts with his lone defeat coming via a close split-decision loss to Chael Sonnen.

His opponent, Belfort, is 3-1 is a middleweight since returning to the UFC in 2009. All three of his victories have come via first round stoppages, and his lone defeat as a middleweight was to champion Anderson Silva.
http://fiveknuckles.com/mma-news/Chr...-kill-him.html

Weidman's gettin' ready to sell that Silva fight.

THE PERFECT RECORD

THE PERFECT FIGHTER
LL is offline   Reply With Quote