MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Wishful thinking. The 1 thing you to happen most at FX 7

View Single Post

Old 01-19-2013, 04:19 AM   #33 (permalink)
Killz
The Fun Police

Killz Is A God Among MenKillz Is A God Among MenKillz Is A God Among MenKillz Is A God Among MenKillz Is A God Among MenKillz Is A God Among MenKillz Is A God Among MenKillz Is A God Among MenKillz Is A God Among MenKillz Is A God Among MenKillz Is A God Among Men
Quote:
Originally Posted by EVERLOST View Post
I honestly dont see why anyone wants Bis to win? So he can get Koed by Silva? So what if he gets Koed by Vitor? Why would you want Vitor to lose? Has everyone gone completely bat shit nuts? Who cares where Bis goes after this? He will never hold a belt and he can suck farts out of my ass for all i care.
You mean as opposed to all of the other MW contenders that have done amazing things against Anderson? Oh wait.

You can't honestly say Bisping would lose worse than Vitor did.

Haters gonna hate.

Quote:
Originally Posted by John8204 View Post
I want Bisping to win a controversial decision, act like an ass post fight and have the audience riot.
Hahaha can you imagine?

"You see a mousetrap and I see free cheese and a f**king challenge" ~ Scroobius Pip

My Super FFL Team That Most Definitely Isn't Going to Come 2nd Last This Year!
Jose Aldo • Carlos Condit • Hector Lombard • Edson Barboza • Anthony 'Rumble' Johnson
Killz is offline   Reply With Quote