MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Sandy Hook conspiracy discussion

View Single Post

Old 01-19-2013, 05:13 AM   #125 (permalink)
Dr Gonzo
Number 1 Nerf-Herder

Dr Gonzo Is A BallerDr Gonzo Is A BallerDr Gonzo Is A BallerDr Gonzo Is A BallerDr Gonzo Is A BallerDr Gonzo Is A BallerDr Gonzo Is A BallerDr Gonzo Is A BallerDr Gonzo Is A BallerDr Gonzo Is A BallerDr Gonzo Is A Baller
Quote:
Originally Posted by GrappleRetarded View Post

That is such a great Icke video. Great example of karma.
Yeah I've seen that video a few times. Watched a documentary on Channel 5 about David Icke. Very interesting. They actually didn't make him look like an idiot and allowed him to express his views without vilification. I commend Channel 5 for that. Saying he was the new son of god was taken a little out of context by Wogan though.

Sooj, so do you truly believe about the reptilian thing? If so, could you cite some sources so I can have a look for myself. With all the disinformation about I don't want to be reading no crap. The videos I've seen on Youtube are just ridiculous. They mainly show videos of live newscasts where the satelite reception has gone a bit wonky and proclaiming that the newsreaders are actually all reptilians.

I used to be Tyson Fury but now I'm not.
Dr Gonzo is offline   Reply With Quote