MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Sandy Hook conspiracy discussion

View Single Post

Old 01-19-2013, 05:13 AM   #125 (permalink)
Dr Gonzo
Number 1 Nerf-Herder

Dr Gonzo Is Destined For GreatnessDr Gonzo Is Destined For GreatnessDr Gonzo Is Destined For GreatnessDr Gonzo Is Destined For GreatnessDr Gonzo Is Destined For GreatnessDr Gonzo Is Destined For GreatnessDr Gonzo Is Destined For GreatnessDr Gonzo Is Destined For GreatnessDr Gonzo Is Destined For GreatnessDr Gonzo Is Destined For GreatnessDr Gonzo Is Destined For Greatness
Quote:
Originally Posted by GrappleRetarded View Post

That is such a great Icke video. Great example of karma.
Yeah I've seen that video a few times. Watched a documentary on Channel 5 about David Icke. Very interesting. They actually didn't make him look like an idiot and allowed him to express his views without vilification. I commend Channel 5 for that. Saying he was the new son of god was taken a little out of context by Wogan though.

Sooj, so do you truly believe about the reptilian thing? If so, could you cite some sources so I can have a look for myself. With all the disinformation about I don't want to be reading no crap. The videos I've seen on Youtube are just ridiculous. They mainly show videos of live newscasts where the satelite reception has gone a bit wonky and proclaiming that the newsreaders are actually all reptilians.

I used to be Tyson Fury but now I'm not.
Dr Gonzo is offline   Reply With Quote