MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Sandy Hook conspiracy discussion

View Single Post

Old 01-19-2013, 07:35 AM   #129 (permalink)
Liddellianenko
KO artist

Liddellianenko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLiddellianenko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLiddellianenko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLiddellianenko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLiddellianenko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLiddellianenko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLiddellianenko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLiddellianenko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLiddellianenko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLiddellianenko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLiddellianenko Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by Soojooko View Post
I'm deadly serious.

I'm a strong believer in the theory that current human existence is by design. Therefore I also believe that evolution must have been "influenced" throughout time. I dont know what did the influencing... but external powers of some kind. The way we see repeating patterns in human behaviour across the globe. The myths that so many cultures share even though they have had zero contact with each other at that time.

So, if im going to believe in external influences, then im open to the idea that those influences would have non-human DNA. And cold blooded DNA fits the bill perfectly when you consider the type of wankers we are talking about.
I agree with you on that part, there is an uncanny design to human culture and existence even in seemingly isolated cultures.

I always figured the influence to be spiritual more than actual physical though, but you're right who knows.
Liddellianenko is offline   Reply With Quote