MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What Are You Doing Right Now!!!?

View Single Post

Old 01-19-2013, 08:41 AM   #26317 (permalink)
El Bresko
....Omar Comin'

El Bresko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemEl Bresko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemEl Bresko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemEl Bresko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemEl Bresko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemEl Bresko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemEl Bresko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemEl Bresko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemEl Bresko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemEl Bresko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemEl Bresko Is Beyond A Rankings System
They are truly awesome dogs, I would say that the Thai and the Phuo Quoq Ridgebacks are both at the very least on par with the Rhodesian. Thai and Viet Ridgebacks don't shed, they live longer and are easier to train. They aren't overly sociable with other dogs though and you can't keep them off lead cos they will catch and kill anything it finds.

My other favourites are Dogo Argentino, Karelian Bear Dog, Belgian Malinois, Border Collie and Aussie Sheepdog but I love them all. My dog is a Cavalier X Poodle, he's so intelligent and well behaved.