MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Sandy Hook conspiracy discussion

View Single Post

Old 01-19-2013, 10:38 AM   #136 (permalink)
Dr Gonzo
Number 1 Nerf-Herder

Dr Gonzo Is A BallerDr Gonzo Is A BallerDr Gonzo Is A BallerDr Gonzo Is A BallerDr Gonzo Is A BallerDr Gonzo Is A BallerDr Gonzo Is A BallerDr Gonzo Is A BallerDr Gonzo Is A BallerDr Gonzo Is A BallerDr Gonzo Is A Baller
Quote:
Originally Posted by Soojooko View Post
It all worked out perfectly. They turned her into a martyr. That the opposing side actually liked Diana totally works in their favour. They want it that way: This perfect woman. Kind. Sincere. The mother of the future king. Killed just before she had a chance to influence William to any meaningful degree. So now we are left with William. Son of that most blessed woman, Diana. Totally accepted by the people. They cant wait for him to be king and his mother has played a big part in that attitude.

It's all so engineered. Like a perfectly oiled machine. Creating the right characters so they can play out their theatrics... except nobody knows its theatre. Nobody knows the script is written already.
Yup, many people would like to believe that making a martyr of Diana would be the opposit of what they would of wanted. Not so. Diana was working her hardest to expose the nexus of British arms deals ongoing at the time in Central Afrcia. In particualr the dirty arms for oil deals carried out by MI6, CIA, French DGSE and the Bush-Cheney oil sindicate. The deals had also links to highest members of British government and both Prince CHarles and Prince Phillip themselves. That woman will always be my Queen. She had a heart of gold who shed tears while visiting the poor people affected by landmines in Angola.

Quote:
And former Royal bodyguard, Mike Grey, added:

“The operation bore all the classic hallmarks of a security service assassination …. I have no doubts whatsoever, given my twenty years experience in various sections of the security industry, that Diana was assassinated. The security service hallmarks are plain to see.”

But it was former SAS officer and world-famous explorer, Sir Ranulph Fiennes, who offered perhaps the most telling revelation of all.

The ‘Boston brakes’ method of assassination, Fiennes reveals, has been in use since at least the 1980s, and deploys a microchip transceiver which takes over the target vehicle’s steering and brakes at the critical moment.

The method, he says, was first deployed by the CIA in Boston, hence the name. But it has since been adopted by intelligence and security forces the world over, as well as by private security firms and their hit squads.

Fiennes also confirms that the death by ‘road traffic accident’ of SAS Major Michael Marman in England in 1986 was the result of a Boston brakes operation carried out by a private hit squad known as The Clinic.
http://www.consciousape.com/2012/08/...rdered-by-mi6/

This isn't even the tip of the iceberg. What a world we live in.

I used to be Tyson Fury but now I'm not.
Dr Gonzo is online now   Reply With Quote