MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Sandy Hook conspiracy discussion

View Single Post

Old 01-19-2013, 10:17 AM   #143 (permalink)
Dr Gonzo
Number 1 Nerf-Herder

Dr Gonzo Is Destined For GreatnessDr Gonzo Is Destined For GreatnessDr Gonzo Is Destined For GreatnessDr Gonzo Is Destined For GreatnessDr Gonzo Is Destined For GreatnessDr Gonzo Is Destined For GreatnessDr Gonzo Is Destined For GreatnessDr Gonzo Is Destined For GreatnessDr Gonzo Is Destined For GreatnessDr Gonzo Is Destined For GreatnessDr Gonzo Is Destined For Greatness
Quote:
Originally Posted by El Bresko View Post
Australian Aboriginals were also apparently the first people and they were the first to discover astronomy, religion etc.

Have a read if you like:

http://www.newdawnmagazine.com/artic...te-our-history
Just watching the latest MMA Beat episode. Apparantly they're going to talk about Rouseys tweet. Will have a butchers after. But yeah, I have indeed heard the aboriginals were one of the first to discover astromony and use it in their culture. And using it as a religion. Of course the Pagans did the same so I guess it was one of the these groups of people who came first.

EDIT. Will have have a read tomorrow mate. Gotta go do something. Started to read it though. Very interesting and weird I haven't encountered this before.

I used to be Tyson Fury but now I'm not.
Dr Gonzo is offline   Reply With Quote