MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What Are You Doing Right Now!!!?

View Single Post

Old 01-19-2013, 10:22 AM   #26334 (permalink)
Dr Gonzo
Number 1 Nerf-Herder

Dr Gonzo Is A BallerDr Gonzo Is A BallerDr Gonzo Is A BallerDr Gonzo Is A BallerDr Gonzo Is A BallerDr Gonzo Is A BallerDr Gonzo Is A BallerDr Gonzo Is A BallerDr Gonzo Is A BallerDr Gonzo Is A BallerDr Gonzo Is A Baller
Quote:
Originally Posted by El Bresko View Post
Did you guys know that in the Australian bush we have domestic cats that are stray that grow to the size of leopards. This is no joke and has been proven with DNA testing. There will soon be a big cat population in Australia because there's an abundance of food and no predators for them. Unless they decide to inhabit the jungle of North Queensland where they will get mauled by the worlds largest and most agressive crocodiles (they swim on the beach too, you can't go surfing there)
I'm no David Attenbrough but I would of thought that given the massive areas of Australia that have no people living in, the existence of big cats would be prevalent. I had no idea that it is generally considered that big cats don't live in the wild in Autralia. I thought it was a given.

I used to be Tyson Fury but now I'm not.