MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What Are You Doing Right Now!!!?

View Single Post

Old 01-19-2013, 10:45 AM   #26337 (permalink)
El Bresko
....Omar Comin'

El Bresko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemEl Bresko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemEl Bresko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemEl Bresko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemEl Bresko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemEl Bresko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemEl Bresko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemEl Bresko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemEl Bresko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemEl Bresko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemEl Bresko Is Beyond A Rankings System
I have the same blood as you. We originate from England and Scotland. I love living in Australia but oh how I wish they'd done things differently. Aboriginal people in Australia don't like "the White man" and I guess deservedly so, but I personally have never done anything against them and have the utmost respect for their culture. It's such a sad and shitty situation, but what's the alternative? The Aboriginals have Australia all to themselves? That's hardly fair. Land isn't anybodies, it's the Earths. I just wish injustices didn't have to occur all the time.

Australia has the highest percentage of incarcerated natives of any country in the developed world.