MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - ***OFFICIAL*** Vitor Belfort vs. Michael Bisping thread

View Single Post

Old 01-19-2013, 12:30 PM   #145 (permalink)
RearNaked
Bantamweight

RearNaked Is A BallerRearNaked Is A BallerRearNaked Is A BallerRearNaked Is A BallerRearNaked Is A BallerRearNaked Is A BallerRearNaked Is A BallerRearNaked Is A BallerRearNaked Is A BallerRearNaked Is A BallerRearNaked Is A Baller
Quote:
Originally Posted by MMA-Sportsman View Post
Just to refresh memories, Vitor was just a kid at the time and before TKOing Ferrozzo he TKOed Tra Telligman moments before in the very same night, being both waaay bigger then him.
No need to refresh my memory. Go back a couple of pages, and it was me giving out the history lesson.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheLyotoLegion View Post
How is it unlikely?

Bisping gets clipped every time he fights someone who has power behind their punches, Vitor has that, plus speed and very good follow up ability. I expect this a lot to look like the Rich Franklin fight.
And Brian Stann doesn't? And Chris Leben doesn't? And Jorge Rivera doesn't?

Truth is, there's ONE guy that was able to land a kill shot on Bisping an that guy kicked Vitor's ass as well. Losing by KO to Dan Henderson is nothing to be ashamed of. Henderson is the most decorated fighter of all time.

Last edited by RearNaked : 01-19-2013 at 12:42 PM.
RearNaked is offline   Reply With Quote