Mixed Martial Arts Forum banner

What is the story behind this???

719 views 3 replies 3 participants last post by  cabby 
#1 ·
Was there some kind of evil rivaly betweent these two? Where there words exchanged prior to the fight. Was just wondering if anyone had any info.

http://youtu.be/ot7XK_C3uWQ

#4 ·
So we're suggesting Shinya Aoki was actually 'possessed' by the soul of Nick Diaz on that night in the Saitama Super Arena back in 2009. After the fight, Aoki told the press that he should apologize for breaking Hirota's arm and his post-fight antics -- but he doesn't.

"After my fight, I was excited, and so I did something rude that I should apologize for. But that showed just how excited I was over that fight."

"When I had his arm behind his back, I could feel it popping. I thought, 'Well, this guy's pride just won't let him tap, will it?' So without hesitation, I broke it. I heard it break, and I thought, 'Ah, there, I just broke it.' I was stopped afterward, but even if I hadn't been, continuing to break it more would have been fine by me."

"Dream got a solid win [with my victory over Hirota], so that was good, but we finished off Sengoku. Although Sengoku was already finished from the very beginning."

"When Sasahara tells me to go and do something, I do it, and that's how I live my life. If Sasahara tells me to go to Strikeforce and take them out or 'Go and kill that guy,' I'm going to do it. Even if he tells me to go take out Tanigawa, I'd do that too."

Like him or hate him, Shinya Aoki can still break your arm. Check out the disgusting arm-break in all of its glory below, along with the middle finger antics.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.