MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - ***OFFICIAL*** Vitor Belfort vs. Michael Bisping thread

View Single Post

Old 01-19-2013, 10:13 PM   #158 (permalink)
Canadian Psycho
You're Welcome.

Canadian Psycho Is Future HOF MaterialCanadian Psycho Is Future HOF MaterialCanadian Psycho Is Future HOF MaterialCanadian Psycho Is Future HOF MaterialCanadian Psycho Is Future HOF MaterialCanadian Psycho Is Future HOF MaterialCanadian Psycho Is Future HOF MaterialCanadian Psycho Is Future HOF MaterialCanadian Psycho Is Future HOF MaterialCanadian Psycho Is Future HOF MaterialCanadian Psycho Is Future HOF Material
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cowgirl View Post
How can we tell that the UFC wants Bisping to win? Why would they want that? Anderson makes them more money than Bisping could ever hope to.

Sent from my HTC Ruby using VerticalSports.Com App
Oh, I dunno... by the fact that the commentators are constantly mentioning a potential title bout with Anderson and that Anderson is in the building. Anik and Florian are hyping things up just like Joe and Goldberg were when GSP faced off against Condit.

And are you asking me why UFC would want Bisping to win this fight? The British golden boy vs. the Brazilian meal ticket... I'm sure Dana would love to book that fight.
Canadian Psycho is offline   Reply With Quote