MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Sandy Hook conspiracy discussion

View Single Post

Old 01-19-2013, 10:03 PM   #160 (permalink)
GrappleRetarded
Banned

GrappleRetarded Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatGrappleRetarded Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatGrappleRetarded Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatGrappleRetarded Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatGrappleRetarded Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatGrappleRetarded Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatGrappleRetarded Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatGrappleRetarded Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatGrappleRetarded Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatGrappleRetarded Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatGrappleRetarded Is A Pound 4 Pound Great
Quote:
Originally Posted by PheelGoodInc View Post
It's general knowledge on here I'm a police officer. It's been brought up several times.

I work for a small city in southern Ca.

I've held these opinions long before I was involved in law enforcement. Since working in law enforcement, my common sense, reasoning, and decision making has drastically improved. They in turn have shaped my political opinions into what they are today.

The fact that I work for a small city makes me realize how ridiculous it is to think first responders at 9/11, sandy hook, and aura were somehow "in on it" because they are generically lumped into the category of "government employees."

Also, I've been on MANY forums with people who have generally the same views as me... or even more drastic towards my side. I don't think I've ever seen one of them be accused of being a government employee out of the blue. My guess is you already saw posts on here about what I do, and are just trying to make a point.

The fact that I have the thin blue line in an American flag as an avatar should be pretty telling as it is...
Well that clears that up, and no, I didn't know you are a police officer and I doubt that's common knowledge on the forum.

You're entitled to believe what ever you want to believe in.
GrappleRetarded is offline   Reply With Quote