MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - ***OFFICIAL*** Vitor Belfort vs. Michael Bisping thread

View Single Post

Old 01-19-2013, 10:58 PM   #248 (permalink)
Joabbuac
Middleweight

Joabbuac Is Beloved By AllJoabbuac Is Beloved By AllJoabbuac Is Beloved By AllJoabbuac Is Beloved By AllJoabbuac Is Beloved By AllJoabbuac Is Beloved By AllJoabbuac Is Beloved By AllJoabbuac Is Beloved By AllJoabbuac Is Beloved By AllJoabbuac Is Beloved By AllJoabbuac Is Beloved By All
Im thanking the mma gods for this one, im glad Silva wasnt forced to do that. Although i have to give credit to Bisping for taking that headkick pretty well....it landed flush and i dont think many would of forced Belfort to pound that one out for the tko.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grotty View Post
Stann, Rivera, and Leben all have power yes, but their hand speed is nothing compared to Vitor's. Their killer instinct isn't comparable to Vitor's, Bisping's chin is pretty solid but if Vitor clips him he better cover up and do a good job of it because Vitor will swarm him quickly.Stated by Thelyotolegion.

Stann, Rivera killer instinct lesser than Belforts? i politely disagree, I would question Leben only because of his last couple of performances.
Again politely i ask why make such a statement about the 'killer instinct'?
There killer instincts are no where near Belfort, the guy is a born finisher....people very rarely get buzzed and survive against Belfort.
Joabbuac is offline   Reply With Quote