MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - ***OFFICIAL*** Daniel Sarafian vs. C.B. Dollaway thread

View Single Post

Old 01-19-2013, 11:27 PM   #52 (permalink)
Stapler
Heavyweight

Stapler Is True Champion Of KnowledgeStapler Is True Champion Of KnowledgeStapler Is True Champion Of KnowledgeStapler Is True Champion Of KnowledgeStapler Is True Champion Of KnowledgeStapler Is True Champion Of KnowledgeStapler Is True Champion Of KnowledgeStapler Is True Champion Of KnowledgeStapler Is True Champion Of KnowledgeStapler Is True Champion Of KnowledgeStapler Is True Champion Of Knowledge
Fortunately, fights aren't scheduled for one five minute round in the UFC. If they were, Anderson Silva wouldn't be the UFC middleweight champion right now. Did you get the "a little bit" note? Acting as if I thought he looked great. I'm just happy that his chin held up, and he looked better than he did against Miller. That's the point I'm making, and I personally believe it to be true. That fight against Miller was hard to watch as a CB fan.

I thought he got better and looked alright in the second and third round, and won the fight decisively. Not a great performance (like I've implied), but not a bad one. Yes, he looked terrible in the first round, but at least he showed that his chin wasn't terrible and made a decent comeback after that. Surely, you'd think a fan of his would appreciate that. That flurry at the end of the second round when he had Sarafian hurt had me pumped after watching a rocky first round.

I know, I know, it's rare to see a fan of a guy a lot of people can't stand and doesn't seem to have a lot of skills, but it happens.

Top 3 Favorite Fighters
1. Chuck "The Iceman" Liddell
2. Glover Teixeira
3. Diego Sanchez

Last edited by Stapler : 01-19-2013 at 11:30 PM.
Stapler is offline   Reply With Quote