MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - ***OFFICIAL*** Daniel Sarafian vs. C.B. Dollaway thread

View Single Post

Old 01-19-2013, 11:56 PM   #55 (permalink)
MMA-Sportsman
Light Heavyweight

MMA-Sportsman Is Beloved By AllMMA-Sportsman Is Beloved By AllMMA-Sportsman Is Beloved By AllMMA-Sportsman Is Beloved By AllMMA-Sportsman Is Beloved By AllMMA-Sportsman Is Beloved By AllMMA-Sportsman Is Beloved By AllMMA-Sportsman Is Beloved By AllMMA-Sportsman Is Beloved By AllMMA-Sportsman Is Beloved By AllMMA-Sportsman Is Beloved By All
Quote:
Originally Posted by UFC_OWNS View Post
worst fans ever, and some of you complained about chaels jokes about brazil when they have crowds like these
So, for you, a booing crowd of fight fans justifies tasteless attacks against the whole Brazilian people, including poor kids, after all, this crowd represents the whole Brazilian population, right?
Apply to the FBI, man. I see you have terrific potential in solving complex investigations.

Edit: Man, I could only now watch the fight and I strongly agree with you about the attending fans. The worse ever indeed, and I feel embarrassed for their attitude. Anyway my above comments remain on, just don't be mad about the FBI one.

Last edited by MMA-Sportsman : 01-21-2013 at 06:35 PM.
MMA-Sportsman is offline   Reply With Quote