MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - ***OFFICIAL*** Daniel Sarafian vs. C.B. Dollaway thread

View Single Post

Old 01-20-2013, 01:30 AM   #56 (permalink)
Stun Gun
My name is Stun Gun and I want GSP
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Stun Gun Is Beyond A Rankings SystemStun Gun Is Beyond A Rankings SystemStun Gun Is Beyond A Rankings SystemStun Gun Is Beyond A Rankings SystemStun Gun Is Beyond A Rankings SystemStun Gun Is Beyond A Rankings SystemStun Gun Is Beyond A Rankings SystemStun Gun Is Beyond A Rankings SystemStun Gun Is Beyond A Rankings SystemStun Gun Is Beyond A Rankings SystemStun Gun Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nick_V03 View Post
I thought it was a fair 29-28 win for CB. I'm glad two out of three of the judges got it right and gave him the win.

I think the dark knight and I are two of the very few CB fans on this forum. (Where is he at anyways?) His fight against Miller was an ugly win, but I think this one redeems him a little bit. He was getting rocked left and right by Miller which made his chin look weak, but he was able to take several shots in this fight and his chin seemed to hold up fine. After that uninspiring win against Miller, he needed a decent win to get back on track, and considering he was the underdog on this forum against Sarafian and was expected by many solid posters to be knocked out or submitted early, this win will do just fine.
I am a big C.B Fan I want him to be more aggressive in his fights, but keep his cool. I think he should welcome Kennedy to the UFC

As for his performance tonight, the first round wasn't great. Second he took some shots and gave some back, and looked good near the end of the round. third he was a little tired, but pulled it out and did well. 29-28 was fair imo

Sig Credit - Killz
Stun Gun is offline   Reply With Quote