MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Vitor's rant at the end and "Shael's" response

View Single Post

Old 01-20-2013, 07:05 AM   #1 (permalink)
mo25
Bantamweight

mo25 is on another level nowmo25 is on another level nowmo25 is on another level nowmo25 is on another level nowmo25 is on another level nowmo25 is on another level nowmo25 is on another level nowmo25 is on another level nowmo25 is on another level nowmo25 is on another level nowmo25 is on another level now
Vitor's rant at the end and "Shael's" response

That whole rant was ridiculous.

First he wants Chael to go, then he wants to fight Jon, then he wants to fight Chael, then Jones again, then he declares that he is a Champion.

The **** was he saying exactly?

Here is Sonnen's response:

Quote:
"Let me be real clear and speak direct with you Vitor: you've been telling the world that you'd like to meet Jesus. I'd be glad to arrange that travel. But, first, I'm going to get rid of Jon Jones. But, you are next. Let me be clear: Vitor, I accept. Don't make any mistake about that. You have called me out twice now, once after I signed a contract to fight Anderson Silva and once when you know I was busy with Jon Jones. I accept."
source

I find Sonnen's response funny too since Vitor was actually calling out Jones
Hendo
Machida
Anderson Silva
Condit
Edgar
mo25 is offline   Reply With Quote