MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Bisping needs to become Lytle

View Single Post

Old 01-20-2013, 12:51 PM   #1 (permalink)
cdtcpl
Megaweight

cdtcpl Is Beloved By Allcdtcpl Is Beloved By Allcdtcpl Is Beloved By Allcdtcpl Is Beloved By Allcdtcpl Is Beloved By Allcdtcpl Is Beloved By Allcdtcpl Is Beloved By Allcdtcpl Is Beloved By Allcdtcpl Is Beloved By Allcdtcpl Is Beloved By Allcdtcpl Is Beloved By All
Bisping needs to become Lytle

I have been thinking (mostly laughing) about the fact that it is clear Bisping will probably never get a title shot. At least not against Anderson Silva. The quote in the official thread where someone said Bisping is

Quote:
Good, very good. But not great
There is a lot of truth there. While my blatant dislike and bias of Bisping probably makes people ignore my posts about him, I think he should accept his fate like Lytle did. Bisping can put on a lot of great fights, and if he finally accepts that he isn't going to 'earn' a title shot and instead go out in each fight and fight to just do that, fight. Bisping could win over more fans and probably put on more exciting fights.

Bisping has proven that he can hit hard (not ko hard, but still hard enough), he can wrestle, and he has stamina. If he just goes out and doesn't worry about winning or losing, instead just goes out to fight, the man could make more money in FOTN bonuses than he knows what to do with.

What do you guys think? Should Bisping try for another title contention fight or just fight to fight?
cdtcpl is offline   Reply With Quote