MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Dana White responsible for ‘Rampage' Jackson's departure from the UFC

View Single Post

Old 01-20-2013, 02:05 PM   #13 (permalink)
hadoq
Featherweight

hadoq Is True Champion Of Knowledgehadoq Is True Champion Of Knowledgehadoq Is True Champion Of Knowledgehadoq Is True Champion Of Knowledgehadoq Is True Champion Of Knowledgehadoq Is True Champion Of Knowledgehadoq Is True Champion Of Knowledgehadoq Is True Champion Of Knowledgehadoq Is True Champion Of Knowledgehadoq Is True Champion Of Knowledgehadoq Is True Champion Of Knowledge
Quote:
Originally Posted by BrianRClover View Post
You should probably jump out of at least the "UFC" section of this forum then... because you wouldn't be in here, neither would the rest of us, without Dana White.
just rep'd you for that one. this forum wouldn't even exist if it wasn't for Dana/Zuffa taking over the dying UFC brand and turning the whole thing into a brand new sport.

Back on topic.

For those of you who went to and/or lived in Japan, it's a very special country and a very unique culture that grows into you when you spend time there. I used to live there a decade ago and it changed my life forever, I feel very attached to Japan because of that, and I can really understand why Page is also very sensitive about this subject.

But yea, he needs to let it go. When you're the ONLY (close enough) one having issues with one guy, and the rest of the world doesn't (close enough), then you're probably the issue yourself.

Page needs to let it go, I like the guy but his bitterness will not help him in any way, shape or form.
hadoq is offline   Reply With Quote