MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Vitor's rant at the end and "Shael's" response

View Single Post

Old 01-20-2013, 02:50 PM   #11 (permalink)
No_Mercy
BEWARE OF THE PENGUIN!

No_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF Material
Quote:
Originally Posted by SM33 View Post
Jones, Chael and Vitor are the money gang right now. Ok guys, we'll all say loads of really stupid things, have undeserved title fights with each other, make our employer look like a joke then go home.

Vitor needs to decide which weight class he's in and fight a top 5 guy. Chael needs to shut up and be grateful for his current opportunity. Jones needs to watch Gustaf vs Mousasi closely and start preparing for the winner, because it'll be the first time he's fought a young fighter in their prime(like himself) for quite a while.
Good assessment. DC is not far behind. I think we'll finally see em dethroned within 18 months. DC is my bet. Chael is an exhibition fight. IF he wins that would go down as the biggest and funniest upset in the history of the sport. He would never have made it to a title fight with the killers in the LHW division.

Chael could beat Lil Nog, Jimmo, unfortunately prolly Shogun, maybe Phil Davis, Thiago Silva, Rampage and that's about it.

Chael would have fits against the upper echelon of the division Lyoto Machida, Gustaf, Hendo, Glover, Rashad, Griffin even, and especially against DC.

Putting Chael in on short notice was an act of desperation that was necessary to save the card, but to follow up with a TUF show and championship title fight really does make you wonder. I mean I don't mind watching the fight at all. Who's not going to tune into the TUF show now. So I guess they hit their objective, cuz people are going to watch even though it doesn't make sense...lolz.

Chael is +600 in case anybody wants to place a bet on em...haha.

Baked, not fried... the healthy choice.

No_Mercy is offline   Reply With Quote