MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Bisping needs to become Lytle

View Single Post

Old 01-20-2013, 01:58 PM   #7 (permalink)
No_Mercy
BEWARE OF THE PENGUIN!

No_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF Material
I think the thing with Bisping is that he represents the commoner. I like his backstory how he was saying that he had to sleep in his car at one point in time. Big picture he's achieved a lot and the UFC will take care of em with a commentating job or an exec position representing the UK.

You know, some athletes are good, but unable to achieve greatness and that shows like everything else in life how ultra competitive it is. Then you see who sits at the top of the throne...that's when you gain new perspective. In order to become a contender you need to train and sacrifice your entire life to achieve that singular goal only to be swatted down by someone who wants it more, someone who is more skilled, and simply someone who is superior.

As someone who's been very competitive in all aspects of sports, games, business, I know the stakes...but being the WORLD'S GREATEST at something...I may never know. But hey Bisping gave it a shot and I do agree he can string another final run.

Baked, not fried... the healthy choice.

No_Mercy is offline   Reply With Quote