MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Can Someone Tell Me Why???

View Single Post

Old 08-24-2006, 06:05 PM   #5 (permalink)
Bonnar426
The American Psycho

Bonnar426 Is Respected By All He CrossesBonnar426 Is Respected By All He CrossesBonnar426 Is Respected By All He CrossesBonnar426 Is Respected By All He CrossesBonnar426 Is Respected By All He CrossesBonnar426 Is Respected By All He CrossesBonnar426 Is Respected By All He CrossesBonnar426 Is Respected By All He CrossesBonnar426 Is Respected By All He CrossesBonnar426 Is Respected By All He CrossesBonnar426 Is Respected By All He Crosses
Quote:
Originally Posted by jdun11
Why Does Everyone Who Watches Mma Hate Tim Sylvia..i Dont Really Like Him Either And I Dont Know Why..he Even Lives Like 75 Miles From Me And Has The Same Awful Accent That I Do, And I Still Dont Really Like Him..ill Give Him Credit He Is A Very Good Fighter, Hes Beaten Alot Of Tough Guys, And Hes Probably The 5th Best Heavyweight In The World And People Still Knock Him Because Hes Not Fedor..noone Is Fedor So We Goota Stop Comparing This Poor Guy To Him And Realize Hes The Best We Got In The Ufc And Desreves Our Respect!
Other then the fact that he treated us with a slapfest with Silva and Arloveski, the man has got a real ego trip going on. Its like if your not him or Matt Hughes then you are nothing as a fighter.
Bonnar426 is offline   Reply With Quote