MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - ***OFFICIAL*** Vitor Belfort vs. Michael Bisping thread

View Single Post

Old 01-20-2013, 03:18 PM   #310 (permalink)
jonnyg4508
Ultra-weight

jonnyg4508 Is Beyond A Rankings Systemjonnyg4508 Is Beyond A Rankings Systemjonnyg4508 Is Beyond A Rankings Systemjonnyg4508 Is Beyond A Rankings Systemjonnyg4508 Is Beyond A Rankings Systemjonnyg4508 Is Beyond A Rankings Systemjonnyg4508 Is Beyond A Rankings Systemjonnyg4508 Is Beyond A Rankings Systemjonnyg4508 Is Beyond A Rankings Systemjonnyg4508 Is Beyond A Rankings Systemjonnyg4508 Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by No_Mercy View Post
I thought about all the 185 match ups for Vitor and it all comes to the same conclusion. He's going to blitz them and take out another contender kinda like Rich Franklin before. So that's why I dismissed Luke although he might do well.

For me the only 185 match up I want to see is Lombard vs Vitor. Okami isn't as fun of a match up.

So yah I support Vitor's move up to 205 to make a title run there.

All sorts of fun match ups north of MW.
I wouldn't mind Rockhold getting KTFO. He is the supposed SF champ. He should ask for top 5 fights not Consta. He is basically a Bisping sort of fighter with more kicks, maybe less wrestling. That fight last night was a pick'em basically on the books....and it was in Brazil. So I see no reason why Rockhold wouldn't get some love from some people. A lot of people picked Bisping last night.

More fights at 205 that would be nice. Would like to see him vs. Rashad after he beats Lil Nog. Or Tex.
jonnyg4508 is offline   Reply With Quote