MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Vitor's rant at the end and "Shael's" response

View Single Post

Old 01-20-2013, 03:18 PM   #19 (permalink)
No_Mercy
BEWARE OF THE PENGUIN!

No_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF Material
Yah Griffin hasn't been himself, but I threw him in there based on his previous encounter with Chael albeit years ago. The rest of the list I stand by and I think the consensus is Chael's greatest weapon is his mouth. That's what got em the title fight somehow. I'm sure everyone was confused; Lyoto who was supposed to fight, then Hendo and even Gustaf who's now facing Mousassi. Definite cluster imo, but very intriguing.

Vitor vs Chael could very well be a repeat of the Randy saga. It would pain me to see that. I never forgave Randy so I was quite pleased that Master Seagal taught The Dragon the crane kick which sent em to retirement.

Gustaf, Mousassi, Lyoto, Hendo, Vitor, and DC are in line after Chael. I think within 18 months he will be dethroned and I'm placing a sizable bet on Black Fedor cuz I know he'll be an underdog with the best chance of beating em.

Baked, not fried... the healthy choice.

No_Mercy is offline   Reply With Quote