MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Vitor's rant at the end and "Shael's" response

View Single Post

Old 01-20-2013, 03:45 PM   #21 (permalink)
hadoq
Bantamweight

hadoq is on another level nowhadoq is on another level nowhadoq is on another level nowhadoq is on another level nowhadoq is on another level nowhadoq is on another level nowhadoq is on another level nowhadoq is on another level nowhadoq is on another level nowhadoq is on another level nowhadoq is on another level now
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crester View Post
I thought what Vitor said was cool...basically he called Chael a clown...which he is... then he basically implied that Chael was only needed to get ratings for the TUF TV show. Then Vitor went on to say the show is over now so get rid of Chael and let a real fighter like Vitor fight Jon Jones.

I thought Vitor's rant was great!!!

I've learned that there are people on this forum that like to hate for any little reason... so that fact that this thread was created doesn't surprise me.

Haters...haters everywhere!

Vitor is saying both him and Jon Jones are champion caliber fighters... implying they are on a different level than that Clown Chael.

And fyi... Vitor was a champion in two different weight classes.
your post looks like the most biased/hating one, just saying

people are talking about Forrest vs Chael because Forrest actually is already 1-0 against Chael

hadoq is offline   Reply With Quote