MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Dana White responsible for ‘Rampage' Jackson's departure from the UFC

View Single Post

Old 01-20-2013, 04:48 PM   #22 (permalink)
EVERLOST
Bantamweight

EVERLOST is on another level nowEVERLOST is on another level nowEVERLOST is on another level nowEVERLOST is on another level nowEVERLOST is on another level nowEVERLOST is on another level nowEVERLOST is on another level nowEVERLOST is on another level nowEVERLOST is on another level nowEVERLOST is on another level nowEVERLOST is on another level now
Quote:
Originally Posted by BrianRClover View Post
You should probably jump out of at least the "UFC" section of this forum then... because you wouldn't be in here, neither would the rest of us, without Dana White.
Okay fair enough. I can thank Dana for supplying my undying need for violence and brutal knock outs which I love. But the truth is it really is part of the increase in a blood thirsty society that we live in that craves instant gratification. Hey I love it but deep down I know its not the best thing for us. Okay so besides that I can not think of anything I would want to thank Dana for. So yeah THANKS TO DANA FOR THE UFC and supporting my blood lust. Its a double edged sword. I miss The Page of old and I know he is past his prime but for anyone to say he is washed up and worthless well I say years of knocking people out and slamming them was enough for me to still like the guy.
EVERLOST is offline   Reply With Quote