MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Indicted Megaupload founder launches new site

View Single Post

Old 01-20-2013, 05:14 PM   #10 (permalink)
No_Mercy
BEWARE OF THE PENGUIN!

No_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF Material
I hear he's hooked up w/ mad broads though and was at one point the #1 ranked Call Of Duty player...lolz. Smart dude. Just did some research. His site is valued at $1 million already and it just launched on Jan. 19th. https://mega.co.nz/

Megaupload - $15million
Google - $7.452 billion
MSN - $1 billion
Yahoo - $4.1 billion
Sherdog - $2.7 million

MMAFORUM.com - $88 thousand which is pretty damn good for a forum based site.
- SEO - it needs to be optimized
- Google+
- official MMA Twitter with live twitter feed blogging integrated into the site
- ads clutter and slow down the site, but are mainly used to subsidize server costs among other things. Actually I have some potential clients who may be of interest. Who owns this site.

Admins I'm a consultant and I have techy friends. Like SUPER BRAINY TECHY friends who've already developed 8 figure sites. Unfortunately I only know the front end and not so much with the programming. I'd like to see this site grow and take a share. What can we do to monetize the site...

Baked, not fried... the healthy choice.

No_Mercy is offline   Reply With Quote