MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Bisping needs to become Lytle

View Single Post

Old 01-20-2013, 06:55 PM   #9 (permalink)
anderton46
Bantamweight

anderton46 has much to be proud ofanderton46 has much to be proud ofanderton46 has much to be proud ofanderton46 has much to be proud ofanderton46 has much to be proud ofanderton46 has much to be proud ofanderton46 has much to be proud ofanderton46 has much to be proud ofanderton46 has much to be proud ofanderton46 has much to be proud ofanderton46 has much to be proud of
I think skill set wise he's a top 5 MW. Sadly he has a chin that really does change things. I know you wern't making a direct comparison to Lytle, but he was able to slug it out and throw wild hooks because he could take a punch as well as anyone. If bisping were to stand and trade you Bisping haters would be loving life as I'm sure he'd be getting a few more KO losses. I think Bisping really knows his chin is his weakness as he really only ever throws straight punches and kicks.

What he needed to do imo was at least threaten with a takedown against Vitor. Even if he didn't get it, it would mean Vitor would have just one more thing to think about.

I think if Bisping uses his wrestling more in future fights he can at least decrease the chances of him eating a big punch and possibly get his shot at Anderson.
anderton46 is offline   Reply With Quote