MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Dana White responsible for ‘Rampage' Jackson's departure from the UFC

View Single Post

Old 01-20-2013, 06:33 PM   #28 (permalink)
Bonnar426
The American Psycho

Bonnar426 Is Respected By All He CrossesBonnar426 Is Respected By All He CrossesBonnar426 Is Respected By All He CrossesBonnar426 Is Respected By All He CrossesBonnar426 Is Respected By All He CrossesBonnar426 Is Respected By All He CrossesBonnar426 Is Respected By All He CrossesBonnar426 Is Respected By All He CrossesBonnar426 Is Respected By All He CrossesBonnar426 Is Respected By All He CrossesBonnar426 Is Respected By All He Crosses
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueLander View Post
I'll be honest, I don't see why Rampage should even be considered for the UFC HOF. He's 6 - 4 in the UFC and hasn't finished a fight since Silva in 08. Not taking anything away from him, but I just don't see that HOF caliber.

His first victory over Chuck Liddell helped fan the flames of the Pride vs. UFC war.

The UFC bought the World Fighting Alliance so they can acquire Rampages contract and set up a rematch between him and Chuck Liddell.

His second victory over Chuck made him a champion.

After that he defeated Dan Henderson in his first title defense unifying both the Pride and UFC titles.

He became head coach of the Ultimate fighter, won two Knock out of the nights, three fight of the nights, and one fight of the year.

How is that not HOF material?