MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Bisping needs to become Lytle

View Single Post

Old 01-20-2013, 07:37 PM   #14 (permalink)
HitOrGetHit
WEC For Life

HitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the system
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlphaDawg View Post
Awful idea. Lytle could fight the way he did because he had an iron jaw, good boxing and great jiu jitsu. Bisping has none of these traits. But what he does have is good stamina and slick footwork. The only way he can fight is by staying on the outside and landing that jab, which never makes for a good fight. He doesn't have a choice though. He's been rocked or KO'd in 7 of his last 10 fights. If he goes out there and tries to put on a FOTN, he'll get KO'd everytime.
This is what I think as well. I don't see this exceptional striking everyone talks about from Bisping. I see good cardio, good footwork and a nice 1-2 but that's it. His chin definitely does not support a Lytle gameplan.

The 2014 Hit Squad (FFL)
Eddie Alvarez - Junior Dos Santos - Patricio Freire - Jessica Eye - Pat Curran

Sig Credit: M.C
HitOrGetHit is offline   Reply With Quote