MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - How about Anderson Silva vs. Cung Le in China?

View Single Post

Old 01-20-2013, 09:11 PM   #33 (permalink)
El Bresko
....Omar Comin'

El Bresko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemEl Bresko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemEl Bresko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemEl Bresko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemEl Bresko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemEl Bresko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemEl Bresko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemEl Bresko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemEl Bresko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemEl Bresko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemEl Bresko Is Beyond A Rankings System
Who was a better option than Cote at that point?

Phillipou with one more win, Rockhold with one more win, Hector with one more win, Weidman with one more win, Jacare with one big victory (if the two ever decide to fight eachother),. These people all have a much more solid case to be fighting Anderson than Cung Le.

He is taking some time off at the start of this year, which gives the division plenty of time to sort itself out.

Andy is old man, I don't want to be wasting his last fights on dudes like Cung Le. The only non title fights he should entertain are with Bones and GSP.

I don't mean to be rude, but if you guys still don't understand where i'm coming from then you never will.

El Bresko is offline   Reply With Quote