MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - How about Anderson Silva vs. Cung Le in China?

View Single Post

Old 01-20-2013, 10:33 PM   #38 (permalink)
No_Mercy
BEWARE OF THE PENGUIN!

No_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF Material
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hellboy View Post
Yet you don't try to understand mine.

Dana will make a title fight that serves the UFC best. Regardless of what your rankings will be. If he wants China, he'll make Cung Le vs Anderson in a title fight if that is what serves the UFC best.
It could happen, but Anderson would have to agree to it and so would the public. He did beat Cote which was surprising and Rich. As a fan of Cung I thought he would get beat for sure by the two. Again another fight or two would seal the deal don't you think...

Cung would have problems against Constance, Lombard, Stann, Belcher, and most definitely Vitor. Heck even Boetsch even though he's pretty talentless. That's my argument. How can you become the undisputed champ if you don't earn the shot and wipe out the division cuz you'll have to defend the belt sooner or later and face them. I know I know...what about Vitor and Chael. That was an extremely unusual circumstance.

Ultimately Cung is in the mix and that's that.

Baked, not fried... the healthy choice.

No_Mercy is offline   Reply With Quote