MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Vitor's rant at the end and "Shael's" response

View Single Post

Old 01-20-2013, 09:49 PM   #35 (permalink)
Buakaw_GSP
Bantamweight

Buakaw_GSP is on another level nowBuakaw_GSP is on another level nowBuakaw_GSP is on another level nowBuakaw_GSP is on another level nowBuakaw_GSP is on another level nowBuakaw_GSP is on another level nowBuakaw_GSP is on another level nowBuakaw_GSP is on another level nowBuakaw_GSP is on another level nowBuakaw_GSP is on another level nowBuakaw_GSP is on another level now
Quote:
Originally Posted by jonnyg4508 View Post
His rant was embarrassing and made no sense. He looked like an idiot.
I thought it made sense to me the first time and the 2nd time I watched it again.

He didnt call out to fight Sonnen, he basically said that Sonnen needs to take a hike because Sonnen did not deserve to fight Jones. Vitor wants to fight Jones, not that clown Sonnen, since it would be Champion (former) vs Champion (current). Sonnen is not a champion (perhaps if it was for trash talk).

Vitor called out Jones for a rematch, he did NOT call out Sonnen for a fight. Of course Sonnen is not going to give up his gift wrapped, undeserving title shot.
Buakaw_GSP is offline   Reply With Quote